Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where can I download NZB app?
2. What devices are compatible with No Zero Balance?
The app NZB is compatible with devices on Android API 16 and above.
3. Can I install No Zero Balance on iPhone?
4. What operators are supported by the No Zero Balance?
No Zero Balance application can be used with pre-paid and post-paid SIM cards from many mobile network operators.
5. Do I need Internet to use NZB?
Yes. NZB uses your smartphone internet connection (wi-fi or mobile data).
6. Can I use NZB in roaming?
Yes. NZB uses internet connection (wi-fi or mobile data) of you smartphone. Your mobile operator can charge additional fees for data roaming.
7. How do I find my own number with NZB?
To find you phone number and mobile network operator name, go to NZB home page.
If your SIM card is post-paid you will also see your account number.
8. How do I check my phone balance with NZB?
To check your main phone balance, tap on the refresh button on the homepage.
9. I can't see my phone balance in NZB, why?
There are a few reasons why your phone balance is not displayed in NZB:
1. There is no SIM card in your smartphone.
2. Your mobile network operator is not supported by NZB.
3. Your mobile network operator is not yet added to NZB. To add your mobile network operator to NZB, visit this page.
4.You do not have internet connection.
10. Where do I see my phone balance history?
To see the changes of your phone balance tap on "History" menu.
11. How can I check the balance of my NZB contact?
Go to "Contacts" menu.
Press Follow near the contact.
The contact will receive the NZB request from you.
He must accept it so you could see his phone balance in “Following” tab.
12. How do I inform my contacts that I am running low on money on my smartphone?
You can notify your NZB followers that you are running low on your phone balance.
Go to "Settings", enter the amount in “notify my added NZB contact when my balance drops below:”.
When your balance reaches this threshold they will receive an NZB message and can refill your phone.
13. How do I know who follows my phone balance in NZB?
To see the list of you NZB followers go to menu "Contacts", select tab “Followers”.
If you do not want someone to see your phone balance in NZB, press on Follower > Remove.
14. How to transfer credit from my number to another mobile number?
To transfer money from your phone to another phone, tap on "Transfer" menu, enter the phone number where you want to transfer the balance and select the amount. Press “Transfer” button.
Most mobile operators support balance transfer only within the mobile network. You must check the possibility to transfer balance to another phone with your mobile operator.
15. How to install NZB widget?
Watch the video instruction (INSERT VIDEO)
16. My mobile network operator is not yet supported by NZB. Can you enable it?
Yes. To add USSD codes for your mobile network to NZB visit this page. You will get free mobile top up as a reward for a successful submission of new USSD codes.
17. How do I earn with NZB?
You and you contacts earn NZB credits for invitations and installations of the app.
To get NZB credits, your contacts should:
1. Install the app from your referral link
2. Launch NZB and allow accessibility services
3. Register in NZB with a SIM card
4. The NZB credits are accumulated and can be exchanged for a free mobile phone top up. NZB credits do not expire and cannot be transferred to another SIM card.
18. How do I find my NZB referral link?
To find your NZB referral link, go to menu "Contacts", tap “Share”.
19. Will I lose my NZB credits If I change a smartphone
No. NZB credits are linked to your SIM card. If you change the smartphone, they are kept in your account.
20. How do I enable Accessibility services?
At first launch NZB will ask you to enable accessibility services.
Tap on No Zero Balance on the next screen to enable NZB to read the balance messages sent by your mobile operator. Without it NZB will not function.
Watch the video how to do it
21. How do I recharge a mobile phone using NZB credits?
Go to menu “Contacts”, then tap on "Balance".
Enter the number to top up or select from your contact book.
Select top up amount and confirm.
Note: you can top up a mobile phone from your SIM card country only.
22. Why don’t I receive push notifications from NZB?
To receive push notifications from NZB app, Accessibility services must be enable. Refer to FAQ for more details.